HEAD OF CELL
Dr. Dinesh Dwivedi
Phone No. - +91-9414241363
Email - email@example.com
The main activities of Logistic section at RMSC are to:-
- Ensure proper management, storage & upkeep of Drugs at District Drug Warehouses (DDWs) & Medical College Drug Warehouses (MCDWs)
- Ensuring availability & upkeep of essential storage equipments
- Updation of EDL (from time to time)
- Coordination with Medical & Health department & Medical Education Department for generation & submission of annual demand of medicines, surgical & suture items
- Need based organization of workshops & trainings.
Working of Logistics section :-
- Management and functioning of 34 District Drug Warehouses (DDWs) & 5 Medical College Drug Warehouses (MCDWs).
- Updation of RMSC’s Essential Drug List (EDL) through conduction of TAC meetings and approval of Board of Directors.
- Prepare guidelines & framework for collecting Annual Demand of Medicines, Surgical & Sutures, to validate annual demand & providing the consolidated demand to facilitate Procurement Section for rate contracts.
- Monitoring of civil works at DDWs & MCDWs.
- To ensure availability of heavy duty racks, Pallets, ACs, De-humidifiers, Computers, Printers, Vacuum cleaners, Fire extinguishers, Hydraulic stackers, Hand pallet trucks and requisite furniture etc. at District/ Medical College Drug Warehouses for proper storage of medicines as per norms.
- To make available Walk-in coolers, ILRs & Deep Freezer to maintain potency & quality of temperature sensitive medicines at DDWs/MCDWs.
- To ensure write off & process, disposal of expired/Breakage/Spoilage medicines at DDWs/MCDWs as per norms.
- Organize Training/Workshops/Conferences related to quality of generic medicines & rational use of drugs.
- Coordinate with visiting teams of other countries, states & agencies for research & studies undertaken by them.