HEAD OF CELL
Sh. Vikram Singh Sankhala
Phone No.- +91-8764324065
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-Aushadhi is a web based application which deals with the management of stock of various drugs, sutures and surgical items required by different district drug warehouses of Rajasthan state. "e-Aushadhi" helps in ascertaining the needs of various district drug warehouses such that all the required materials/ drugs are constantly available to be supplied to the user district drug warehouses without delay. This includes classification/categorization of items, codification of items, etc. The prime objective of a District Drug Warehouse is to supply drugs to the various medical institutes that are associated with the given district drug warehouse.
Key features of the Software "e-Aushadhi"
- Store, Maintain, Update, Search & Display information related to drugs.
- Ability to define the items into groups, sub groups, categories, codification of drugs.
- Provision to maintain expiry date / shelf life for an item wherever applicable.
- Alert with different colour for to be expired item will be generated well before its expiry date.
- Indent generation.
- Condemnation Requests.
- Compilation of Indents 91.
- Ability to generate indents automatically based on reorder, minimum, maximum planning.
- Ability to define and maintain various levels of stores and that will allow maintenance and keeps transaction history.
- Ability to maintain control (such as quantity tracking) on stocks and their replenishment.
- Ability to reserve items within the district ware house.
- Ability to search items using a number of search criteria like identification id, item specification, equivalent / related item etc
- There is provision to link all drug warehouses hierarchically to understand their physical as well as functional structure.
- Transfer of Drugs between Drug Warehouses.
- There is provision to record transactions while moving items from one location to another.
Benefits of Software based Inventory Management System
- Better Planning, executing and controlling
- Online Tracking of Drug Inventory
- Streamlining of Inter-Drug warehouse Transfer
- Efficient control of Inventory
- Multi user, Multi location storage
- Comprehensive Help
- Customizable Reports
Drug Inventory :
- This option will be used to add physically counted quantity of the items in stock on Current financial year/at the time of initializing the system.
- This option will also allow the user to update the existing item details according to the batch no, item name and serial number of the items.
Issue to Hospital / Institutes :
- This process is used for issuing (offline) drugs to Institutes by DDW
- Passbook of drugs will be issued to each Store.
- Store personnel will fill the passbook.
- Store incharge from District Institutions will go to respective Drug warehouse to collect medicines.
- The data entry operator will fill in the drugs details in the following form.
Drug Transfer :
- This Interface is used to transfer the Drug from a store to another store of the similar hierarchy level through RMSC.
Breakage / Lost Drug Details :
- This Option will be used to maintain breakage/damaged item details.
Miscellaneous Consumption :
- This process will be used to maintain miscellaneous consumption details at drug warehouse based on the following parameters- drug warehouse, item category, group name, item name, batch number, available quantity, consumption quantity, consumption unit and remarks.
Supplier Return Desk :
- This desk will be used to maintain the supplier return details by the drug ware house.
- The reason for return may be not suitable items are supplied by the supplier.
Physical Stock Verification :
- This desk is used to verify the stock position at any given date
- By matching the physically counted quantity of the items with the stock ledger.
Condemnation Register Desk :
- This process will be used to mark the items for condemnation.
Quality Control Desk :
- This desk will be used to maintain the details of the quality check control performed on items provided by concerned drug ware house or supplier.
Sample Register :
- This desk will be used to maintain the sample details received from the different sources.
- The following activities will be controlled through this desk -
- Receiving of the sample,
- Returning of the sample and
- Disposing of the sample.
Drug Locator :
- This is used to locate a particular drug in various Drug warehouses.
Responsibilities of DDW :
- To be well acquainted With the e- Aushadhi application.
- Hardware Maintenance (Desktop Computers, Printers, UPS etc.)
- Availability of Broadband Internet Connection Co-ordination with respective vendor.
- Manpower/ Operators for Operationalization of application.