How can you get your Bhamashah ID?
1. In case you do not have a Bhamashah ID, you must visit an eMitra center and get yourself enrolled; alternatively, you may visit the website bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in and proceed for ‘Bhamashah Enrollment’. This way, your Bhamashah Enrollment ID will be generated.
2. After verification process, your Bhamashah ID will be generated and Bhamashah Card issued.
3. If you require guidance and support for creating regarding Bhamashah ID, you may contact Bhamashah helpdesk by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you create your SSO ID (Single Sign On ID)?
1. Go to the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
2. Click on ‘REGISTER’.
3. You can create your SSO ID (i) as a Citizen, (ii) as an Udhyog (Industry) or (iii) as a Govt. Employee. Click on the relevant tab. Most likely, you would be creating SSO ID as a Citizen.
4. As a Citizen, you can create your SSO ID using (i) Bhamashah ID, (ii) Aadhaar ID or (iii) Google. Since your ‘eHealth Record’ is linked to Bhamashah Card, you are required to create your SSO ID using Bhamashah ID.
5. For creating SSO ID using Bhamashah ID, click on ‘Bhamashah ID’ and you will be prompted to enter Bhamashah ID / Enrollment No. Enter the ‘Bhamashah ID’ and click on ‘Next’ and you will see the names of that Bhamashah family and you will be prompted to select a member whose SSO ID you want to create. Click on the name whose SSO ID you wish to create and you will receive an OTP on the mobile no. linked to that Bhamashah ID. Enter the OTP and proceed as guided.
6. For creating SSO ID using Aadhaar ID, you may proceed accordingly to create your SSO ID.
7. In case you are a Govt. Employee, click on the relevant tab and you will be prompted to enter your Govt. employee ID. Enter the requested details and proceed.
8. If you require guidance and support for creating SSO ID or for updating profile in SSO ID, you may contact SSO helpdesk by writing an email to email@example.com.
What if you have already created your SSO ID using Google account?
1. Log-in into your SSO account on the web portal sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
2. Click on the ‘Update Profile’ icon on the top, just next to your name.
3. Update your Bhamashah ID and. Your Bhamashah ID will be updated and linked to your SSO ID after verification.
There are five members in my family. Does each one need to have a separate SSO ID for accessing eHealth Record?
1. eHealth Record can only be accessed through SSO ID linked to Bhamashah ID
2. In the short term, if you have an SSO ID linked to Bhamashah ID, you will be able to view the eHealth Recordof other members of your family also.
3. In the long-term, with your Bhamashah ID-linked SSO ID, you will be able to view your eHealth Recordand also that of minor children (less than 18 years of age); you will not be able to view eHealth Recordof children who are 18 years of age or more.
4. It is recommended that SSO ID of all members linked to a Bhamashah ID be created.