Homoeopathy department started working independently since 2010.
Homoeopathic Chikitsa department commits to provide high quality curative & preventive homoeopathic healthcare facilities to all sections of society. Providing health facilities to every individual of the state through the medium of homoeopathic medicine is among the resolutions of the state government. Directorate has a strength of about 186 Dispensaries ,6 hospitals, and 61 chc-phc-district hospitals where dedicated and competent homoeopaths, who are committed to provide comprehensive healthcare facilities in free of cost to general public provided by the department . Homoeopathy gives better medical facilities at low prices and wipes the disease from its roots. Due to all these qualities and the fact that it is effective and immediate treatment without any adverse effects on health and makes it very popular among the rural public. It is very useful to the poor people especially to those who are below the poverty line and whose expenditure ability is nil..two mobile units are working in rural tsp and sc-st areas at jaipur and Udaipur districts.
Aims And Objectives Of The Homoeopathic Chikitsa Department
· Our aim is to make this gentle and effective system of medicine available to the citizens of Rajasthan and to alleviate the sufferings by providing permanent cure of the disease from its roots for most of the ailments.
· Permanent establishment of Homoeopathic Health care facility to all at the level of gram Panchayats in the state
· Ensure more effective health care delivery in TSP & SC - ST areas.
· To provide quality homoeopathic medicines.
· To reduce infant and mother mortality rate through the medium of homoeopathy.
· To take care of the school-going children by regular health check-ups.
· To provide quality health service to the common people especially poor people of rural areas.
· To fulfill the objectives of the National Health Mission.
· Computerization of all Dispensaries.
· To Honour personalities, Homoeopathic doctors/ Para medicals staff or others for their excellence in public health care delivery through Homoeopathy in the state.
· To provide services by Mobile units in TSP & SC-ST area.
· To implement policies and schemes of state government
· To provide health care for seasonal diseases like dengue , swine flu, covid-19 etc.
To promote and implement national health programmes like pulse polio, national tuberculosis eradication programme etc with the help and coordination of medical,heath and family welfare deparment.